Monitoring of Patients with Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) In Ventura County
Oxnard Family Circle ADHC offers ongoing monitoring of patients with Congestive Heart Failure in Ventura County and related heart conditions. We offer daily monitoring of vital signs, weight, lung sounds, edema, SOB, dizziness, CP, headaches and heart palpitations.
If there are any changes in the patient’s vital signs we will notify their personal physician immediately. Physicians can rely on Oxnard Family Circle ADHC to provide ongoing monitoring and care based on their personalized requirements
Common Symptoms of CHF include:
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the abdominal area and/or extremities
- Weight gain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Sleeping Difficulties
Congestive Heart Failure can be a serious condition that requires careful monitoring and contact with a physician. Oxnard Family Circle ADHC provides Ventura County disabled and elderly residents with first-rate medical supervision and guidance
Why We Are Unique
Our medical day rehabilitation makes it possible to avoid post-hospitalization nursing home stays and reduces the risk of re-hospitalization.
- We are a day program, allowing patients to live in the comfort of their own home, while maintaining professional-quality healthcare monitoring and service during weekdays.
- Our exciting activities, which are designed to entertain, stimulate, and encourage socialization, are part of the major components of our medical day rehabilitation program.
- We provide two dietary meals per day
- We provide transportation to and from our Center
- We maintain contact with your physicians and notify them immediately of any changes of condition. We are ready to implement his or her orders without delay while at our center and monitor effectiveness and side effects.
As part of our Adult Day Care Services, we can offer therapy and monitoring of the following conditions per your doctor’s requirements
- Physical and Mental disabilities
- Speech and Swallowing impairment
- Congestive Heart Failure Monitoring
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Post Heart Attack and Stroke Care
- Diabetic Care
- Other Disabilities and Illnesses